Rugged, comfortable and waterproof, the men's North Plains II Waterproof is a performance trail shoe with style, stabilizing and protecting you with rich leather overlays and a waterproof seam-sealed construction. The shoe's ultralight cushioning combines with a beefy, high traction outsole to keep you supported and comfortable during long miles on challenging terrain.
- Techlite midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Omni-Grip rubber for optimal traction on all surfaces
- Combination suede leather, textile and webbing upper
- Waterproof-breathable bootie membrane to lock moisture out
- Aggressive Omni-Grip non-marking rubber lugged outsole
- Waterproof materials and construction method
on Any Terrain.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
MEN'S FOOTWEAR SIZE GUIDE
How to Measure
- Download the PDF document below
- Fold up at dotted line
- Place the size guide document against a wall or other vertical surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface
- Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil
- Measure both feet and use the larger measurement
- Read measurement and compare to size chart
- When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard
Enter Return messages here
No recommended Products