At home in water or on land, these versatile sandals take you from days at the river to evenings at the bar. The midsole has a soft footbed and firmer frame for all-day support and cushioning. Tighten the hydrophobic webbing strap for a secure fit. Columbia high traction rubber keeps you sure-footed on wet and slippery surfaces.
- Hydrophobic webbing and thermoplastic buckles
- Plush TechLite footbed framed by firmer TechLite frame for added support
- Omni-Grip non-marking wet traction rubber
- Rear adjustment toggle for easy tightening
on Any Terrain.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
|Best Use||HIKING/TREKKING, FISHING, TRAVEL|
WOMEN'S FOOTWEAR SIZE GUIDE
How to Measure
- Download the PDF document below
- Fold up at dotted line
- Place the size guide document against a wall or other vertical surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface
- Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil
- Measure both feet and use the larger measurement
- Read measurement and compare to size chart
- When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard
Enter Return messages here
No recommended Products