These durable trail shoes are all you need for tackling your next peak or challenging trail. Specialised Outdry waterproof technology ensures your feet will stay dry in the toughest of conditions. A lightweight midsole provides long-lasting comfort while a non-marking, traction rubber outsole makes sure you won't lose your footing over rugged terrain.
- Waterproof full grain leather and mesh upper
- OutDRY waterproof breathable construction
- Scratch rubber toecap
- Techlite lightweight midsole for comfort and cushioning
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber
- Weight: 410g (sz 9 1/2 pair)
on Any Terrain.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
|Best Use||HIKING/TREKKING, TRAVEL|
|Technology||OUTDRY, OMNI-GRIP, TECHLITE|
MEN'S FOOTWEAR SIZE GUIDE
How to Measure
- Download the PDF document below
- Fold up at dotted line
- Place the size guide document against a wall or other vertical surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface
- Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil
- Measure both feet and use the larger measurement
- Read measurement and compare to size chart
- When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard
Enter Return messages here
No recommended Products