The Columbia Lakeview 2 low is a lightweight, rugged, and breathable hiker that at features a supportive EVA tech-lite midsole for comfort, and non-marking Omni Grip outsole for supreme traction. The upper features a combination of suede leather and synthetic mesh with a durable rubber toe bumper. Built for short treks with small to medium pack-loads.
- rubber toe bumper
- Techlite: lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort and cushioning
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber
on Any Terrain.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
MEN'S FOOTWEAR SIZE GUIDE
How to Measure
- Download the PDF document below
- Fold up at dotted line
- Place the size guide document against a wall or other vertical surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface
- Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil
- Measure both feet and use the larger measurement
- Read measurement and compare to size chart
- When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard
Enter Return messages here
No recommended Products